ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.7 release
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:23:50 GMT
Hello, Igniters.

I think we should discuss the release schedule.

Current dates are following:

	* Code Freeze: September 30, 2018
	* Voting Date: October 1, 2018
	* Release Date: October 15, 2018

We discussed it privately with Vladimir Ozerov.

Is seems better to reschedule a bit:

	* Scope freeze - September 17 - We should have a full list of tickets for 2.7 here.
	* Code freeze - October 01 - We should merge all 2.7 tickets to master here.
	* Vote - October 08.

What do you think?