ignite-dev mailing list archives

From "steve.hostettler@gmail.com" <steve.hostett...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation about GatewayProtectedCacheProxy and more generally the gate semantics
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 15:35:03 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to understand how the system of gate and delegate works in
GatewayProtectedCacheProxy. Is there some documentation you could point me
to. Relying on reading the code and debug mode is not that optimal :)

In particular, there is apparently part of the configuration that is set and
retrieve from ThreadLocal and I do not understand why. I would have thought
that the configuration of the projection is enough (withKeepBinary,
withSkipStore, etc..)

Best Regards