ignite-dev mailing list archives

From dpavlov.ta...@gmail.com
Subject [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1769208, 1769103] needs to be handled
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 01:52:03 GMT
Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New Critical Failure in master ZooKeeper (Discovery) 1 https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
 No changes in build

 *    New Critical Failure in master ZooKeeper (Discovery) 2 https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery2&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
 No changes in build

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain
and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue

	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Sat Sep 01 04:51:59 MSK 2018