ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IoC/DI support in Apache Ignite.NEt
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 08:29:17 GMT
Hello Artyom,

Welcome to the Apache Ignite community! I've added you to the list of
contributors, you should now be able to assign tickets to yourself.

Get familiar with Apache Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

--AG