ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Taras Ledkov <tled...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Minor version changes and server/client compatibility
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:14:10 GMT
Dmitry, my short comment about maintains compatibilities.

Ignite should be maintains (according to review checklist [1]):

- binary compatibility for persistence store between minor releases;
- JDBC and ODBC and thin client protocol forward and backward
compatibility  between two consecutive minor releases;

[1]. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Review+Checklist

--
Taras Ledkov