ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abbreviation code-style requirement.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 14:42:10 GMT
Hi Dmitry, it's easy to update abbrev plugin rules.

Once nobody has objections about updated abbreviations list I'll do it.
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 5:33 PM Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov.spb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Yakov, thank you for your efforts.
>
> I think no one is suggesting de-abbreviate, it would be no-sense work to do. I think
the initial reason to start this discussion was the case when abbreviation seemed as hiding
meaning, and multi-word. I'm glad we agree multiword complex variables may be non-abbreviated
if it is meaningful.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.