ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Abbreviation code-style requirement.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 15:28:44 GMT
Ivan I removed "lic" from the list. Thanks for catch!

Agree with Andrey. After several code reviews newcomers will get used to
abbreviations.

Andrey, try searching for "fut" and make sure to have "Word" checked. You
will see plenty of usages. "f" is also ok for future in case it does not
bring confusion and does not hurt readability.

Let's keep using abbreviations and treat them as mandatory requirement.
This is important for keeping our codebase consistent and tidy.

--Yakov