ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Fedotov <ivanan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.7. Last Mile
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:58:05 GMT
Hello Igniters.

During my work at the ticket IGNITE-10376
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10376> I found that it
started to fail after integration Continuous Query with MVCC.

I launched CacheContinuousQueryOrderingEventTest.testAtomicOnheapTwoBackupAsyncFullSync
before corresponding commit
<https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/51a202a4c48220fa919f47147bd4889033cd35a8>
and it works correctly more that 500 times. So, I think it is regression
test, because in testAtomicOnheapTwoBackupAsyncFullSync atomic cache mode
is used.

What do you think, how does such problem relate with MVCC?
What could be a possible way to resolve it?

--
Ivan Fedotov.

ivanan639@gmail.com