ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Kondakov <kondako...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.7. Last Mile
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:19:02 GMT
Hi all!

I've reproduced this problem locally and attached the log to the ticket
in my comment [1].

As Igor noted, NPE there is caused by node stop in the end of the test.
The real problem here seems to be in the binary metadata registration flow.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10376?focusedCommentId=16704510&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16704510

--
Kind Regards