ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.7.0 Release (RC2)
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 04:30:42 GMT
Nikolay,
Do you know when npm (and other thin client) package will be uploaded?

   - $ npm i apache-ignite-client --save
   - npm ERR! code E404
   - npm ERR! 404 Not Found: apache-ignite-client@lates

-- Roman

    On Thursday, December 6, 2018, 7:20:33 a.m. GMT+9, Prachi Garg <pgarg@gridgain.com>
wrote:

 Hello Igniters,

The documentation for Apache Ignite 2.7.0 is now public on readme.io
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/>.

-Prachi