ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Lukyanov <stanlukya...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Query regarding Ignite unit tests
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 13:06:14 GMT
Hi,

This is better to be asked on the dev-list – added that to the To, and Bcc’ed user-list.

I actually don’t think you can run tests for a specific module – either a single test,
or a single test suite, or all of them.
I would usually either run a single test from IDEA or run all tests via TeamCity https://ci.ignite.apache.org.

Igniters, please help Namrata here with the best practices of working with tests.

Stan

From: Namrata Bhave
Sent: 3 декабря 2018 г. 14:54
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Query regarding Ignite unit tests

Hi,

I have recently started working with Apache Ignite. Build on x86 Ubuntu 16.04 is complete.
However, while running tests using `mvn test` command, the execution gets stuck while running
`ignite-core` module.
Hence started running tests on individual modules, where similar behavior was seen in ignite-indexing,
ignite-clients and ignite-ml modules as well.
I have tried setting JAVA heap settings, running on a system with 32GB RAM.
Is there a way to avoid this and get complete test results? Also, is there any CI or such
environment where I can get results of unit tests?

Would appreciate any help provided.

Thanks and Regards,
Namrata