ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support service on inactive cluster
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 08:42:01 GMT
Alexey,

Have a look at the 'PluginProvider' interface, if you implemented a
telemetry service as a plugin:
* plugin may be placed in the 'web-console' module;
* plugin is initialized at node startup and is stopped at node shutdown;
* plugin have access to all Ignite's internals through context;
* listening of discovery topologies events allows you implementing
some kind of cluster singleton, to be able to deploy telemetry-service
in case previous one failed.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.