ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Support service on inactive cluster
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 05:32:48 GMT
Denis,

I'm thinking that we could have services that could do something useful
even when cluster is deactivated.
For example, I'm investigating how I can implement a Web Agent as a cluster
singleton and I need that
Web Agent should be always "on-line" and send telemetry to Web Console.

Other users can also implement services that will do something useful even
when cluster is deactivated.

Make sense?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov