ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CONTRIBUTING.md first version
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:43:37 GMT
Thank you for sharing your vision, I also agree to have short in GH and
full in the wiki.

Denis, I see a number of outdated info in How To Contribute, but most
sections there are for a strong reason. A lot of cases covered, and a lot
of cases could be covered in addition to existing.

`Contributing.md` is more not about how to contribute in day by day basis,
but a short step-by-step guide on how to join and start contributing.

Moreover, I would like to refactor website section
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute in the same
manner.