ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default failure handler was changed for tests
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 20:48:38 GMT
Hi all,

Really, why noop?

If you expect failure handler should be triggered, you can override default
one and rise some flag, which can be checked in test.
This will make test clearer.

With noop, you'll get previous unwanted  behavior, that you are trying to
improve, isnt'it?

4 дек. 2018 г. 23:25 пользователь "Anton Vinogradov" <av@apache.org>