ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ML][DISCUSSION] ML Package reorganization
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:22:10 GMT
Also, I've put my 5 cents about approach of moving files. Please do it with
patience to avoid erasion of git history.

The ugly future: @ybabak is author of all ml files and we couldnt find real
author of class.

The well future: moving files without +- many rows

ср, 12 дек. 2018 г., 15:10 Dmitriy Pavlov dpavlov@apache.org: