ignite-dev mailing list archives

From dpavlov.ta...@gmail.com
Subject [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [2732834] needs to be handled
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2019 23:37:03 GMT
Hi Igniters,

 I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to help.

 If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer to
make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able to
finalize your contribution.
 Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures
or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master PartitionLossTest.TestReadOnlySafe https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=8635823862056651106&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master PartitionLossTest.TestReadOnlyAll https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5428922878479275743&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master ServicesTest.TestGetServiceProxy(False)
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5112880895244239466&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 No changes in the build

	 - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

	 - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org

Best Regards,
Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
Notification generated at 02:37:00 07-01-2019