ignite-dev mailing list archives

From otorreno <oscar.torr...@shapelets.io>
Subject Re: Ignite ML withKeepBinary cache
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 07:25:34 GMT
Denis,

We have some metadata stored in an Ignite Cache where each row describes a
certain data series, and each column is a property (could be actually of any
type: strings, doubles, etc.). You can think about it as a table describing
our data series. This table might be potentially quite big, given a high
number of series and properties.

Based on this table we would like to clusterize our data using different
algorithms (e.g. k-means, decision tree).

I started looking at it and I liked pretty much the way you have done the
pre-processing pipeline for feature selection, transformation, normalization
and scaling. The only stone I found on my way was the BinaryObject problem I
mentioned.

In fact I made it work as I described in my first post, but with a dirty
solution as I didn't find the way to access the keepBinary property of the
cache used as input. In any case, I will be glad to help in finding a clean
solution to the problem if needed.

Best,
Oscar