ignite-dev mailing list archives

From otorreno <oscar.torr...@shapelets.io>
Subject Re: Ignite ML withKeepBinary cache
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:28:12 GMT
Alexey, thanks for your support.

Answer to your questions:
1) At the moment the types are: String, Long and Double. But this could
actually change in the future to any other user-defined types/classes (We
know we would need to provide data encoders for such types)
2) Yes, all data series have the same schema (same number of columns and
same types)
3)  all_sites.csv
<http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/file/t659/all_sites.csv>
contains an example of what data we are trying to work with. Each of the
rows of such file contains the metadata of a given data series, as I
described in my first post of this thread.

Remember that we have such table stored in a cache which uses the
withKeepBinary method. And the problem I faced was not being able to use
such cache as input to the ML algos (a copy of such cache to a cache without
the keepBinary property would work, but that is not the solution we want to
apply). What I would like to do is add support to caches with keepBinary to
Ignite ML.

Best,
Oscar