ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mauricio Stekl <mauri...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.0 Released
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 17:40:18 GMT
Hi,
In order to help with some SEO, I am attaching a patch that would fix some
missing canonical tags for API docs under /releases/latest/ and adds GA
tracking code to all .html doc files.

This patch also contains a small change on robots.txt to prevent future
indexing of other .html files under /releases/ that is not for latest
version.

Would be great if someone with privileges could push these changes to the
website. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Mauricio Stekl