ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [2732834] needs to be handled
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:03:26 GMT
Looks like the test "ServicesTest.TestGetServiceProxy(False)" became
flaky after IGNITE-9607.

I muted the test on TC and filled Jira issue assigned to myself:

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 2:37 AM <dpavlov.tasks@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Igniters,
>
>  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to
help.

>  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer
to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able
to finalize your contribution.
>  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures
or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=8635823862056651106&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5428922878479275743&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5112880895244239466&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

--