ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [2732834] needs to be handled
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:52:03 GMT
The fix was merged to master. Related tests were unmuted.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:03 PM Vyacheslav Daradur <daradurvs@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the test "ServicesTest.TestGetServiceProxy(False)" became
> flaky after IGNITE-9607.
>
> I muted the test on TC and filled Jira issue assigned to myself:
>
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 2:37 AM <dpavlov.tasks@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Igniters,
> >
> >  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed
to help.

> >  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer
to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able
to finalize your contribution.
> >  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test
failures or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=8635823862056651106&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5428922878479275743&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5112880895244239466&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

--