ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Best Effort Affinity for thin clients
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 08:00:39 GMT
Igor,

I think that "Cache Partitions Request" should contain affinity topology
version. Otherwise we do not know what distribution is returned - the one
we expected, or some newer one. The latter may happen in case topology
changed or late affinity assignment happened between server response and
subsequent client partitions request.

Vladimir.