ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: proposed realization KILL QUERY command
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:34:20 GMT
Hi Yuriy,

Agree that at the moment the simpler the better. Let's return to more
complex syntax in future if needed. Regarding proposed syntax, please note
that as query ID is not database object name but rather string literal,
we'd better wrap it into quotes to keep syntax consistency across commands:

KILL QUERY '8a55df83-2f41-4f81-8e11-ab0936d00000_6742';

Vladimir.