ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting javax.cache.CacheException after upgrading to Ignite 2.7
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2019 17:02:40 GMT
Hello,

Ignite versions prior to 2.7 never supported transactions for SQL queries.
You were enlisting SQL in transactions for your own risk. Ignite version
2.7 introduced true transactional support for SQL based on MVCC. Presently
it's in beta with GA to be available around Q2-Q3 this year. The community
is working on optimizations.

Please refer to this docs for more details:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/multiversion-concurrency-control
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/transactions
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/multiversion-concurrency-control

--