ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot - wiki page available
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 11:26:17 GMT
Hi Igniters,

I've created a short description of TC Bot internals and usage of Apache
Ignite in GitHub markdown format:
 https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot#internal-design

This should help newcomers and other contributors to understand the
internals of TC Bot. Should I have spare cycles to burn, I will develop
this description.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov