ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc3
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 10:48:34 GMT
Hello!

Downloaded source, source compiles.

Downloaded binary, C++ compiles and runs with JDK 8 & 12, node starts on
JDK 8 & 12. However, nodes on JDK 12 with SSL on fail to form a cluster.

-1 from me, I think that SSL & Java 12 should work out of box. I will file
a ticket and fix our launch scripts (as well as .Net and C++ launcher).

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev