ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Code Style Check] TC issues in master
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:43:37 GMT
I do not know, some basic tests (running single instance of Ignite, activation, simple cluster
topology, etc.)
It seems that it is more critical than stylecheck, that can be fixed in several lines of code,
but will steal a day (night) of tests.

> On 13 Jun 2019, at 11:42, Nikolay Izhikov <nizhikov@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello, Petr.
>
> I think we should be specific here.
>
> For me: "code style" fail should be equal to "compilation fail".
> Can you clarify, what fundamental tests you are written about?
>
> В Чт, 13/06/2019 в 11:26 +0300, Petr Ivanov пишет:
>> How about including basic set of tests (sanity checks) into ~Build Apache Ignite~?
>> Or may be we can go even further and use cascade system of tests — run them group
by group, stopping the whole run if more fundamental tests are failing?

>>> On 12 Jun 2019, at 21:54, Nikolay Izhikov <nizhikov@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 for including checkstyl to "Build Apache Ignite".

We

Ignite~

Suite on TC in the

PR [2] which