ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Code Style Check] TC issues in master
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:40:12 GMT
Folks,

Thank you for not being indifferent to the topic of coding style.

I've temporary excluded `scala` related modules from the [Check Code
Style] suite configuration (checkstyle is not working for the `scala`
source code) until we come to an agreement to a way to solve the
problem mentioned above. I seem to me now the [1] suite is working
fine.

Personally, I'm +1 to enable `checkstyle` maven profile for the [Build
Apache Ignite] suite.

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_CheckCodeStyle&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 13:18, Павлухин Иван <vololo100@gmail.com> wrote:

> Petr, Nikolay,
>
> Running some kind of smoke test might be a good idea. But I think it
> should be discussed separately in another thread.
>
> чт, 13 июн. 2019 г. в 11:43, Petr Ivanov <mr.weider@gmail.com>:
> >
> > I do not know, some basic tests (running single instance of Ignite, activation,
simple cluster topology, etc.)
> > It seems that it is more critical than stylecheck, that can be fixed in several
lines of code, but will steal a day (night) of tests.

> > > On 13 Jun 2019, at 11:42, Nikolay Izhikov <nizhikov@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello, Petr.
> > >
> > > I think we should be specific here.
> > >
> > > For me: "code style" fail should be equal to "compilation fail".
> > > Can you clarify, what fundamental tests you are written about?

Ignite~?
them group by group, stopping the whole run if more fundamental tests are failing?

Please check.

Style] suite. We

Ignite~ suite as

Apache Ignite~

> [...]
> [...]