ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite stops working suddenly during dev
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:15:09 GMT
Alex, Garrett,

How about this error message?

That's what we have know: *ERROR: Binary type has different field types
[typeName=Person, fieldName=salary, fieldTypeName1=double,
fieldTypeName2=String]*

That's how I would change it: *"Type 'Person' has different/incorrect type
for field 'salary'. Expected 'double' but 'string' was provided. Field
type's modification is unsupported, clean {root_path}/marshaller directory
if the type change is required"*

-
Denis