ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TC] Examples suite issues
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 12:36:52 GMT
Nikolay,

It was already observed that removal of jackson dependencies from
examples module would lead to a Javadoc build job failure (for
examples module). One way to fix it is changing jackson dependency
versions:
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.core</groupId>
    <artifactId>jackson-core</artifactId>
    <version>2.6.7</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.core</groupId>
    <artifactId>jackson-databind</artifactId>
    <version>2.6.7</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.core</groupId>
    <artifactId>jackson-annotations</artifactId>
    <version>2.6.7</version>
</dependency>

--
Best regards,