Hi Dmitriy,
Yes, that would be enough to set the URL for latest docs.

Additionally I usually do some SEO updates to new/old .html files, like adding NOINDEX metatag to older version; add canonical URL to latest docs; and add GA code.

I am attaching a svn patch which includes all these updates, including the .htaccess one.

Thanks.
Mauricio Stekl