ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Seliverstov Igor <gvvinbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite community is building Calcite-based prototype
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 13:06:33 GMT
Guys,

The better link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-37%3A+New+query+execution+engine
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-37:+New+query+execution+engine>

Almost everything you may see by the link is the same as Drill guys already did, the difference
is in details but the idea is the same.

Of course we’ll face many issues while development and I'll appreciate if some of you assist
us.

Regards,
Igor

> 1 окт. 2019 г., в 12:32, Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de> написал(а):
>
> Hi Denis,
>
> Nice to hear from you and the ignite team... that sounds like an excellent idea. I liked
the idea of Ignite since I heard about it (I think when it became TLP back then). So I would
be happy to help you if you have specific questions... I‘m currently working on a related
topic, namely integrate calcite as SQL Layer into Apache IoTDB .