ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ignite WebConsole Deprecation
Date Sat, 02 May 2020 01:05:27 GMT
Hello Denis,

I am thinking if we should move web-console to a separate repo like
ignite-web-console. In my opinion the tech stack we have in web-console
like npm, nodejs and Mondodb etc are little different and can be hosted as
a separate project in a git repo.

I had used web-console for streamers project and found it helpful in
creating table schema and execute sql queries and also to do cache lookup.

https://github.com/samaitra/streamers

If we continue to find that usage of ignite-web-console is limited then we
can plan moving ignite-web-console in Apache Attic

https://attic.apache.org/

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Saikat