ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Zhenya Stanilovsky <arzamas...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject Exception handling in thin client: should we pass stack traces to the client?
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2020 13:46:11 GMT

I want to resurrect this discussion, i don`t understand what sensitive information you are
talking about ?
Can you show some examples or something else ? I never listen that thread dumps belong to
sensitive info.
I believe that one linear error can`t help user to recognize problem and logs from server
side can be simple unreachable or logging disabled at all. So i suggest to request full thread
dump in case of server side error occurred.

what do you think ?