ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.js, Python, PHP thin clients place in release cycle
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2020 15:40:37 GMT
Hello,

I agree with Ilya. Currently, the last commit to the Node.JS thin client
was 15 months ago, the last commit to the PHP thin client was 2 years ago,
the last commit to the Python thin client was 17 months ago.
5 releases in a row (2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.9.0) there were no
updates to any of these clients.
What are we going to upload to repos? The same old versions with a new
version number?