ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 3.0
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2020 17:21:55 GMT
Saikat,

Fully support your idea on a virtual meetup! Once Val collects and outlines
the main changes with directions on wiki, we’ll go ahead and schedule the
meetup to talk things out in a bit more detail. We’ll use our new Virtual
Ignite Meetup group for that inviting both Ignite contributors and
application developers.

Denis

--
-