ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BLOG] Apache Ignite Extensions
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2020 17:12:30 GMT
Hi Saikat,

The weekly routines of an Apache Ignite committer :) I believe that Ignite
application developers would love to learn insights from this article and
eventually get modular-based Ignite integrations. So, with(out) your
permission sharing the article via @user list.

Excellent article and the summary of this undergoing project. Keep it up!

-
Denis