ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Budnikov <a.budnikov.ign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.9.0 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2020 12:25:34 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I looked at the documentation tasks for Ignite 2.9 [1] and noticed that
some of them were being worked on. I'll take a look at the other tickets
(unassigned or assigned to me). I hope I'll have enough time to finish
them by the time of the release.

-Artem

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.9#ApacheIgnite2.9-Documentationtasksforimportantfeaturesimplementedin2.9