ignite-dev mailing list archives

From lonsdalel lonsdalel <eugenezabot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing rights
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2020 07:49:57 GMT
Thanks! But now, I have another problem, which is I can't log in, because some time ago I forgot
my password and needed to get a new one by e-mail, but it didn't come. COuld we find any solution
to this problem? Maybe you could send a new password to my account e-mail, or delete my account?
In that case, I would have the possibility to register one more time with my password, and
then you'll give me editing rights once more?

On 2020/08/24 16:44:32, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> Evgeniy,
>
> You're in. Go ahead and do the necessary edits on the page.
>
> -
> Denis
>

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 3:36 AM lonsdalel lonsdalel <
> eugenezabotkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > my cwiki account is evzabotkin, e-mail evzabotkin@sberbank.ru.
> >
> > On 2020/08/19 18:20:41, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Yes, I confused JIRA with wiki in the last response. Ivan, thanks for
> > > catching that.
> > >
> > > -
> > > Denis

> > rights