ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Ignite Docs: Status and Incomplete Items
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2020 20:44:04 GMT
Thanks Pavel! Merged.

Alright, guys, we've finished with the porting of all useful pages to the
new docs engine as well as documented all the primate Ignite 2.9
enhancements.

On Monday (Oct 5ht), I'll do some final tweaks and start integrating the
feature branch into the master.* Refrain from doing any documentation
changes or sending pull-requests until further notice.*

-
Denis

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 7:50 AM Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org> wrote:

> Denis, IGNITE-13331 is ready for your review
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 9:42 AM Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Denis,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for porting those changes, great job!
> > I'm working on IGNITE-13331, sorry for the delay.
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 2:15 AM Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> You might need to empty the browser cache to see the latest changes such
> >> as
> >> the "C# and .NET Specific" section that was published today. There is
> some
> >> CSS issue that doesn't invalidate browsing caches. It will be fixed
> soon.
> >>
> >> -

> changes.
> >> navigation