ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Affinity Functions proposed for removal?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2020 12:32:29 GMT
Raymond,

Thanks for the details. So it sounds like you have a custom affinity
mapper, not affinity function. This makes things simpler, but I'm still
failing to understand why standard mechanisms for collocation [1] didn't
work for you. Could you please clarify?

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/data-modeling/affinity-collocation

-Val