ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Micronaut] pubsub support
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2020 17:44:53 GMT
Hi Denis,

Ignite Messaging apis are considered for depreciation due to mainly being
unused integration. Please find a related presentation that Val presented
to the community.

https://youtu.be/zPuLJgUfLaM?t=1580

 Please feel free to start a separate [DISCUSS] thread for IgniteMessaging
api in the dev channel.

Also please find the related thread for Apache Ignite 3.0 release.

http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-3-0-td48671.html

Regards,
Saikat