ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maksim Timonin <timonin.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.11
Date Fri, 14 May 2021 08:32:23 GMT
Hi, I'd like to include Phase 1 of index queries feature [1] to the next AI
release. Currently there are 2 tickets in progress ([2], [3]), and they
will be ready for review next week. What is a time of code freeze if it's
going to release AI 2.11 at the end of June?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-71%3A+Public+API+for+secondary+index+search