ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Extensions section on the downloads page
Date Wed, 12 May 2021 14:02:04 GMT
Igniters, Val,

I came across the Extensions section that was restored on the downloads
page. It looks clumsy, broken, and incomplete. We're listing spring boot
artifacts without any reference to other modules:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#extensions

How about:

   - Removing the code snippets of the Spring Boot extensions
   - Add a paragraph and a list with references to all the extensions we
   have documented on our pages. See extensions and integrations section:
   https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/

@Igor Gusev <igusev@gridgain.com>, @Nikita Safonov
<nsafonov@gridgain.com> could
you also join this thread?