ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Xi Wang <xi.w...@clobotics.com>
Subject Questions regarding sql windows functions using apache ignite: is sql windows function supported in ignite?
Date Wed, 05 May 2021 11:34:57 GMT
Hi,

My name is Xi Wang and I am a developer from Clobotics. For now we are testing the performance
of ignite, and the way we are doing is to insert some tables and then write sql queries to
check the running time.

I am trying to add some windows functions into my query, something like over(partition by
something order by something). I use it very often on SQL Server and Oracle, but I never succeeded
when using ignite. I saw some posts from ignite community saying that windows function was
not supported, and the post was from 2018.

So could you please tell me whether windows function is currently compatible to Ignite or
not for now? If the answer is yes, could you send me some examples? At least I couldn’t
found anything on google.

I would really appreciate your help.

Bests,
Xi