ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Lukyanov <stanlukya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD from System property to Configuraton
Date Sun, 09 May 2021 16:03:22 GMT
Hi Eduard,

I strongly believe that if a configuration option is cluster wide then it belongs to distributed
metastore and not to IgniteConfiguration.
This allows to get cluster-wide consistency guarantees and API for dynamic change out of the
box (need to teach the internals to re-read the property from DMS every time of course).

WDYT?

Stan