ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.11
Date Thu, 13 May 2021 14:27:33 GMT
Hi Alexey,

:pmc to sign distribution:
Formally, only PMC member can be a release manager, so part of activities should be picked
up by committer and PMC member. If noone else want to help you here, I would.

:timeline:
And, could you estimate all phases of the release.

:scope:
I guess we can just pick up master current state and release it. But if someone has some ideas
if we should wait for particular feature to be completed before branch divergence/release
candidate build, please let know.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov