ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome
Date Thu, 13 May 2021 13:43:30 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Regarding tests and mutes, that's right there are 2466 muted tests. here is the list https://mtcga.gridgain.com/mutes.html
Use your TC credentials to login.

I guess vast majority of muted tests are not actual. Test name in the code or suite migth
have changed, but TC was not updated. Some of tests could be @Ignored by now, since we have
JUnit4 capability to Ignore these tests in code.

So, for now, muted tests are not really necessary. I'd better Ignore all failures in code.
If you would like to help here, feel free to create a new ticket in the JIRA and assign it
to yourself.

Peter, could you please advice how to provide permission to manage mutes? In IgniteTests24Java8_RunAll
and IgniteTests24Java8_RunAllNightly.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov