ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh <nguyenmanhtam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlocked while Get/Set at the time ?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:02:07 GMT
Hi,

Yes im using .Net ThinClient putAll method. It requires
IEnumerable<KeyValuePair<TK, TV>> as input. What should I do ?, please
advise me

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/dotnetdoc/api/Apache.Ignite.Core.Client.Cache.ICacheClient-2.html#Apache_Ignite_Core_Client_Cache_ICacheClient_2_PutAll_System_Collections_Generic_IEnumerable_System_Collections_Generic_KeyValuePair__0__1___

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Tam, Nguyen Manh